Friday, January 13, 2012

I don't understand some thing.

There has been a petition going around to bring Dark Souls to the PC.  Why?

From Kotaku.com...


I don't understand the point of this.

Why bring this game to PC when probably well over 90% of the people that have signed the petition have already purchased the game on PS3 or Xbox.  I can only see the nerdiest of nerds actually shelling out another 50 bucks to purchase a PC version of the game, that wouldn't have any added functionality or content, so there is no justification for it.  I've beaten the game on PS3, it was a fun and fantastic ride, and I'll probably return to the world again at some point to see what has changed through patches or whatever.

The only reason I can see anyone wanting this to happen is so the modding community can get their hands on the game.  Probably so they can remove the clothing layers from Princess Gwynevere and see her naked.

Pervs.

No comments:

Post a Comment