Monday, June 17, 2013

A long time away; A long list of news items

16 months.  Damn thats a long time.
So, check it out.

In light of all the new news and huge shakeups in the gaming world, I started thinking about this page I kinda just forgot about again.  Over the next few days I'll probably be unloading a series of posts in quick succession just to get back into the swing of things.  Maybe I'll do it on a regular basis again; maybe not.  I'd certainly like to, but there are inherent challenges.

The most important of which is access to games.  Due to circumstances totally in my control, I don't really have the money to be buying new games and talking about them, so until that changes, this will mostly be a commentary site.  Which I guess it kind of always was, but, you know.  Hey!

I really want to get into talking about the new systems, but I think I will hold on that for a few days until the E3 glow calms down.  I need to do some research, find out information about what the new systems bring, information about new games, things like that.  We will see how that turns out.

My biggest problem with this site is I feel like its just something I do for me.  I don't know how I feel about that, but I do know it would make it much more enjoyable if I knew other people were reading and enjoying the content I post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment