Thursday, September 23, 2010

Clarification

I have 2 articles now on nerd rage, and the majority of what I do on here is a form of nerd rage.  I'm not denying that.  However, in my opinion, my nerd rage is different because it is commentary on more serious forms of nerd rage that people get aneurysms over.  I just point out the stupidity of what they are saying from time to time, or the stupidity of bad design decisions in video games.

If you disagree with my logic, I don't really care.  Chances are, if you are reading this sight, you have probably nerd-raged a time or two yourself, and just don't want to admit that is what you have done.  Everyone does it, there is nothing wrong with it, provided you keep it at safe levels, and realize that you are actually doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment